Kakar Advocates is one of the few firms in Afghanistan with active and specialized practice for international trade. Our team of attorney’s and professional supported by international trade lawyer at major business centers worldwide enables our client access new markets, comply with trade laws and resolve trade disputes.
We provide legal services in the following trade matters:
- Guidance on customs information entry process.
- Valuation, country of origin determination of goods and equipment.
- Draft and filling of petitions for drawbacks and duty exemptions and deferrals.
- Draft and filling of petitions for liquidated damages and penalties.
- Export management system and compliance protocols.
- Filling and facilitating export license, application and negotiation.
- Advising on tariff classification, rules of origin and marking on mandatory custom valuation.
- Seeking tariff classification ,origin and valuation ruling from the Tax authorities.
- Client representation on custom disputes before administrative panels.
- Resolving exporter disputes with overseas custom authorities.
- General advise on overall procedures and guidelines of Afghanistan Customs Department.