|Closing Date||2016/11/03||Work Type||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies||One||Gender||Any|
|Contract Duration||1 Year||Years of Experience||5 Years|
|Probation Period||3 months||Salary Range||As per salary scale|
The Office Manager leads the Administrative Team. It is anticipated that the Office Manager will, on average, devote 80% of his or her efforts to administrative matters, and approximately 20% in support of the Finance Department.
This is an evolving position, requiring flexibility and a team attitude on the part of the employee. The Office Manager must be able to work independently and prioritize his or her tasks with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
The scope of duties includes, but is not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining office contracts and policies, and updating them as needed;
• Communicating with the Managing Partner and the heads of the various departments to ensure that needs are being met;
• Maintaining office supplies and equipment;
• Monitoring office attendance;
• Overseeing the IT Department, including responsibility for maintain the Internet connection;
• Overseeing the security functions;
• Maintaining the office vehicle policies;
• Overseeing meal preparation;
• Scheduling and facilitating internal and external business meetings;
• Facilitating new employee orientation;
• Communicating with clients and third parties as requested by the Managing Partner or department heads;
• Developing and maintaining the organizational chart and internal reporting structure;
• Assisting the Financial Department with monthly expenses, accounting and payroll matters, as appropriate; and
• Other duties as assigned by the Managing Partner.
• Excellent oral and written command of English and local languages;
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an international environment;
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Business Administration or similar field;
• Excellent managerial and organizational skills;
• Professional attitude and appearance;
• Familiarity with standard office computer applications;
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines; and
• Able to work in a team environment.
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Please note the following when applying:
• Mention position title on the subject of email;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.