Senior Admin Officer
|Closing Date||2018/05/10||Work Type||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies||One||Gender||Any|
|Contract Duration||1 Year||Years of Experience||5 Years|
|Probation Period||3 months||Salary Range||As per salary scale|
Under supervision of Admin Manager, the Administrative Officer will be responsible for day-to-day office operations to provide support for the firm’s employees and make sure that employees comply with the office policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicate with KA departments for administrative issues
• Participate in relevant meetings of KA administration
• Follow up on daily tasks with each department head
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual administrative report (Staff database)
• Develop and prepare policies and SOPs
• Responsible for all domestic and international travel arrangements
• Coordinate meeting schedule and issue agendas
• Ensure that all client files are recorded and kept confidential
• Perform day-to-day administrative tasks/duties for the office (drafting letters, ordering all office supplies…)
• Prepare employee contracts and ensure employee evaluations are carried out annually
• Assist in coordinating, supervising, and completion of special projects, as appropriate
• Perform research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non routine letters and/or reports, which might be highly sensitive and confidential in nature
• Weekly email reminders to KA staff
• Any other tasks assigned by seniors.
• Bachelor degree in Administration, Management or related fields
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
• Excellent command of English, and local languages (Pashto, Dari)
• Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, internet and emailing
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a deadline-driven environment.
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Please note the following when applying:
• Mention position title on the subject of email;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.